A measured building survey is an integral part of architecture when it comes to evaluation and industries related to the field of construction. State of the art techniques are employed in doing this. Softwares are designed to elaborate on the making of floors, elevating the height and premise sections regardless of the structure or the age of the property in concern. This technique is used both in case of either an individual or a property contractor. Whether it is a single plot or not is something that you should not really worry about. All of this will be taken care of by the surveyor.
What do the surveyors do and where do they employ the techniques?
Specialists in a measured building survey will consult you, take your inputs into consideration and then use speed and agility to prepare detailed data that is either in the digital format or in the form of paper plan. The surveyors, as mentioned above use all of these techniques in producing the best plan for your building and pay keen attention to both internal and external ways of surveying. Modern equipments are put to use in the planning and execution too.
Let us have a look at where measured building survey are used:
- To license plans
- To heighten buildings
- To roof structures
- To assess energy
- For photogrammetry purposes
- And, check drawings that already exist
What are the benefits of such a survey?
- Firstly, the surveyors who are sent to you are thorough professionals and know their job at a drop of their hats. Not only they are skilled and efficient, but are prompt enough to understand your needs and customise the project keeping you in mind.
- Secondly, the surveyors produce neat and detailed floor plans,elevations and three dimensional models of buildings to plan and execute the construction process further.
- Thirdly, you get your work done in the least amount of time, saving you worries and any stress. Thus, the turn around time (TAT) is really less.
- Fourthly, the survey shows the position and the structural dimensions of all major features of the structure.
- Fifthly, the project is customised just according to what you want and how you want it to be.
- The final version of the project is always digitised or is available in a two dimensional or three dimensional structure for you to have a glance at before the project is started. This gives you the opportunity to invest your inputs in the project.
A measured building survey may also be required to collect and assimilate data about the external surroundings and the structures in the vicinity and how they could affect the project in concern. Building surveyors are sent to you to chalk out a neat plan on the how to go about the project, meet the minimum standards required, check the criteria regarding submitting the plan to the authorities and for land registry purposes. All of this gives you a good opportunity to ensure that you are in the best of hands. You have minimum worries and the gains are immense.